Fine Chemicals from Dalian University of Technology enjoys a good reputation for its rigid management and its good environment for study.
Students at Fine Chemicals from Dalian University of Technology will:
- become international talents familiar with Chinese culture
- have good understanding of multicultural communication, thus contributing to the building DUT into a world-recognized research-oriented university.
- Advanced Colour Science
Application of Polymers
- Colour Application Technology
- Practical Skills and Instrumental Analysis
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 104 other Masters in Chemistry in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizen
- Age below 35 years old and in good health
- Bachelor Degree diploma and transcript
- TOEFL or IELTS Certificate, or English-Medium certification issued by graduated university
- Application Form
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record(Valid for 3 months)
- Undergraduate transcript
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Research proposal
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4064 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4064 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 29,500 per Year
Living costs for Dalian
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.