- Founded as Peiyang University in 1895, Tianjin University (TJU) is one of the earliest Chinese universities that started graduate education, as well as the alma mater of the first batch of overseas students supported by the Chinese government. In 1934, during the Peiyang University period, TJU begun to accept graduate students. In 1984, TJU became one of the first twenty two institutes elected by the State Council to run graduate schools. Over the past thirty years, more than 60,000 high-level talents have been educated here. They have made indelible contributions to the establishment of China's modern industrial system and the development of modern economic society.
- The Optical Engineering programme is offered at the Tianjin University.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 409 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- English-instructed Language of Instruction Programs Programs: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80.
International4620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4620 USD per year during 30 months.
- RMB 30,000 per Year
Living costs for Tianjin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.