At Electronic Packaging from Huazhong University of Science and Technology upon entering this degree program, the student will discuss with his/her academic supervisor on a study plan, which usually consists of one year of course work (and/or internship) and one year of research for a master’s thesis. The title of the thesis and/or the intership project will be defined by the academic supervisor upon mutual agreement.
Students at Electronic Packaging from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- develop and promote problem-solving capabilities materials technology
- get combined training of classroom learning, lab research and/or industrial practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials Processing Engineering
- Materials Science
- Control Engineering
- Electronic Packaging
- Functional Materials
- Computer Simulation of Materials Processing,
- Rapid Prototyping,
- Mould CAD/CAE,
- Materials Laser Processing,
- Precision Molding Technology,
- Robot-assisted Materials Processing,
- Energy Materials, Carbon Materials,
- Optoelectronic Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Electrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology View 59 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4902 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.