Postgraduate students in this Food Science and Engineering program at Jiangnan University can be engaged in management, scientific research and development, teaching, production, quality supervision, analysis and testing and other related work. Many previous postgraduates have become the leading force with professional technology and management kills in scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, enterprises and institutions. Their professional expertise, scientific research ability, professionalism and comprehensive quality have been reputable and widely recognized at home and abroad.
- Food Components and Property
- Food Biotechnology
- Food Processing and Ingredients
- Cereal and Starch
- Lipid & Vegetable Protein
- Food Resource and Corresponding Integrated Utilization Technology
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 13 other Masters in Food Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of bachelor aged no more than 35.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS or 79 on TOEFL or evidence showing a bachelor degree obtained from an English-taught undergraduate program is needed for the English-taught programs
International3081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3081 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 20.000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.