Related disciplines of Sugar Refining Engineering at Jiangnan University include
- Fermentation Engineering,
- Food Science and Engineering,
- Pharmaceutical Engineering,
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- basic science and applied technology about the structure and function of sugars and their complexes in organisms, organic synthesis and
- biomanufacturing of sugars (monosaccharides, oligosaccharides and polysaccharides), and structural modification and functional enhancement of sugars
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 13 other Masters in Food Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of bachelor aged no more than 35.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS or 79 on TOEFL or evidence showing a bachelor degree obtained from an English-taught undergraduate program is needed for the English-taught programs
International3081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3081 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 20,000 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.