It equips you with the comprehensive business knowledge and skills and innovative capabilities to find creative solutions to the real issues that face organisations. Taught in the context of real-world practice and designed in close collaboration with leading employers, the Entrepreneurship (Online) degree from Keele University intensively develops the sought-after knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way.
The online MBA Entrepreneurship degree is ideally suited to busy working professionals and individuals with family commitments who don’t want to put their career ambitions on hold. The flexible programme design means that you can study at times that suit you on mobile or desktop devices. It is because the MBA Entrepreneurship is taught and delivered entirely online that you can study and complete it from anywhere in the world, with no need to attend on-campus classes at any time during your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing An Investable Business Plan
- Sources Of Finance And Funding
- Creativity, Innovation And Quality
- Leading In A Complex World
- Digital Transformation And The Digital Organisation
- Organisational Strategy In A Dynamic World
- Creating Sustainable Value Through Operations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Total MBA fees:£10,800
- Per 15-credit module fee:£900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.