In a fiercely competitive global employment market with complex and evolving macro and micro-environmental challenges, organisations are seeking effective, agile and multi-skilled leaders who are able to strategise, innovate, inspire and motivate employees to produce results.
You will develop the ability to employ strategic, critical and creative thinking to successfully navigate the complex management and leadership challenges of the modern workplace. The programme is structured to enable reflective learning, incorporating an exploration of your own experiences and challenges in professional environments and building on this with peer-to-peer engagement and learning.
The Master of Business Administration (Online) from Keele University provides you with a deep understanding of how to maximise value sustainably in a rapidly changing organisational environment that is interconnected across national and international boundaries, incorporating a diverse range of stakeholders.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading In A Complex World
- Digital Transformation And The Digital Organisation
- Organisational Strategy In A Dynamic World
- Creating Sustainable Value Through Operations
- People, Work And Organisations
- Strategic Marketing In A Global Context
- Creativity, Innovation And Quality
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 219 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total MBA fees:£10,800
- Per 15-credit module fee:£900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.