The Theoretical Economics school at Xi'an Jiaotong University enrolls nearly 2000 undergraduate, master and PhD students. The school offers 7 undergraduate programs in finance, international economics and trade, trade economy, E-commerce, economics, statistics, and public finance etc and 1 financial and information engineering program. Through years of development, the school currently has 1 national key discipline (i.e., industrial economics), 1 applied economics post doctoral station, degree and PhD programs in applied economics, 10 second-class PhD programs, 11 master programs, and 5 degree programs.
The school also boasts 1 provincial and ministerial key lab (Shaanxi E-Commerce and E-Governance Lab), 1 national teaching and experiment center, 1 national outstanding course (for instance, Introduction to E-Commerce), and 3 Shaanxi higher education signature programs (E-commerce, international economics and trade, and finance). In the Chinese university rankings, the school ranks among the top ten for three consecutive years.
- The school has 130 faculty, comprising 31 professors, 61 associate professors, and 38 lecturers, 1 youth scholar with notable national contribution, 1 vice chairman on MOE teaching steering committee, 12 faculty with government subsidy, and 2 XJTU outstanding instructors.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Environmental Economics & Policy View 30 other Masters in Environmental Economics & Policy in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must nan-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must in good health;
- Applicants for Master's degree must have a Bachelor's degree and
- under 35 years of age.
- English-taught programs: transcript of IELTS 6.0 and atmte, TOEFL 80 and
- above. Other proficiency certificate is also acceptable approved by XJTU.
International4621 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4621 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.