School of Forensic Medicine of Xi'an Jiaotong University was found in 1986, and turned into School of Medicine in Xi’an Jiaotong University after the Xi’an Medical University was merged with Xi’an Jiaotong University and Shaanxi Institute of Finance and Economics in April 2000.
The organizational structure of School of Basic Medical Sciences was abandoned since that time, but the disciplines blossomed from then on. In2000, “Basic Medical Science” was authorized as the first level discipline of doctoral degree and the training place for the post-doctors. In 2007 and 2010,“Biology” was authorized as the first level discipline of doctoral degree andthe training place for the post-doctors. Physiology was also authorized as thestate key discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commissions of our school in researchare to understand the essence of life phenomenon, reveal the laws of lifeactivities and offer new healthy theories.
- The discipline of our school follows closely with the international frontier hotspots, combined with the key health demands of our nation, local development and demands for human health.
- Scientific and Technical Innovation Platforms, researchcondition of the School of Basic Medical Sciences has been improved, teachingranks optimized, as well as creativity capacity enhanced
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 178 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must nan-Chinese citizens with valid passports;
- Applicants must in good health;
- Applicants for Master's degree must have a Bachelor's degree and
- under 35 years of age.
- English-taught programs: transcript of IELTS 6.0 and atmte, TOEFL 80 and
- above. Other proficiency certificate is also acceptable approved by XJTU.
International7686 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7686 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Xi'an
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.