The programme equips you for progression in and promotion to careers such as school headships, heads of divisions, subject leaders, peer-mentors, policy developers, curriculum advisors, as well as business development directors and project managers. Our Education graduates have gone on to diverse careers in schools and universities as well as in politics, the civil service, policy think tanks, business, national and international NGOs, local authority and creative industries, both in the UK and internationally.
The online Education Leadership and Management (Online) from Keele University develops critical and theoretical perspectives on a broad range of matters related to educational leadership and management. It equips you to demonstrate to employers a level of critical and intellectual rigour that can place you at the forefront of key educational leadership and management careers across sectors and around the world. It enables you to reflect critically on aspects of your own practice as a leader or manager and on the practice of others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading In A Complex World
- People, Work And Organisations
- Issues In Inclusive Education
- Global Education Issues
- Reflecting On Practice
- Education, Employment And Professional Identity
- Research Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership Educational Research View 205 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Education. This can include a wide range of educational experiences, ranging from teaching practice, educational development, educational consultancy and advising, and a range of positions in educational organisations other than schools, universities and further education colleges, such as recruitment agencies, companies specialising in the analysis of educational institutions, government organisations, local councils, charities and NGOs/ INGOs. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total programme fees:£7,440
- Per 15-credit module fee:£620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.