The Education (Online) from Keele University is ideal for a wide range of educationalists who want to inspire and transform the prospects of others – including teachers, as well as those seeking a career in educational leadership and management, policy making and educational consultancy.
Our Education graduates have gone on to diverse careers in schools and universities as well as in politics, the civil service, policy think tanks, business, national and international NGOs, local authority and creative industries, both in the UK and internationally.
What you will learn
The online MA Education develops critical and theoretical perspectives across a broad range of educational areas. It enables you to approach education as a multi-dimensional discipline, exploring educational issues through economic, social, political and professional lenses. It equips you to reflect critically on aspects of your own practice, and widen your understanding of the latest teaching developments and education research at local, regional, national and international levels. You will explore the changing world of education in the context of social, political, economic and cultural globalisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Practice
- Issues In Inclusive Education
- Global Citizenship Education
- Reflecting On Practice
- Education, Employment And Professional Identity
- Global Education Issues
- Research Design
- Research Methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Educational Psychology View 42 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Education. This can include a wide range of educational experiences, ranging from teaching practice, educational development, educational consultancy and advising, and a range of positions in educational organisations other than schools, universities and further education colleges, such as recruitment agencies, companies specialising in the analysis of educational institutions, government organisations, local councils, charities and NGOs/ INGOs. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- Total programme fees:£7,440
- Per 15-credit module fee:£620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.