E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology is designed to helps students to have the capacity of independent research, and the skills in managing, applying and maintaining e-government systems: to achieve innovative results in the discipline of e-government or areas of specific technologies.
Students at E-Government from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- combine the information technology with public administration and solve the practical problems in the area of e-government.
- get familiar with the operation of government and learn how to change the traditional manual mode of government operation into an electronic one and strengthen its application with the aid of information technology.
- be able to carry out the research, teaching and practical work in the field of e-government.
- Information Society and Public Policy
- Specific Issues on Urban Development and Urban Management
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- Research Methods in Public Administration Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) Political Science View 11 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in China
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Huazhong University of Science and Technology and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Fee of 600 CNY/100 USD
- Passport with at least 12 months validity
- An official certificate of your highest education or the official document of enrollment issued by the current school.
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement - Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
- Please record and submit a video in English or Chinese within 60 seconds.
- Study Plan/Research Proposal - More than 1,000 characters or words, in Chinese or English;
- Writing Sample
- Language Proficiency Certificate
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Certificate of Non-criminal Record
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
International5217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5217 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.