- The Chemical Engineering program at the Tianjin University is for students who seek a broad education in the application of chemical engineering to a variety of specific areas, including energy and the environment, materials and nanotechnology, polymers, surface science, catalysis and reaction engineering, systems and process design, and biotechnology. Chemical engineering students acquire the necessary background and skills to design chemical processes, and know how to carry out the fundamental and applied investigation on the problems found in the chemical industry.
- This program aims to develop the independent innovation activities, the skills of international academic communication, and the spirit of collective cooperation, so that the students will become highly qualified professionals in the field of chemical engineering.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Separation Processes
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Mass Transfer Processes
- Chemical Process Systems Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 117 other Masters in Chemistry in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35.
- English-instructed Language of Instruction Programs Programs: IELTS 6.0/TOEFL 80.
- English MBA Program：IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 85.
- English MBA Program applicants are required to have at least one-year working/internship experience in the related field.
International4625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4625 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 30,000 per Year
Living costs for Tianjin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.