The Computer Science with Data Analytics (Online) from Keele University has been carefully designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to capitalise on the acute skills gap in this fast growing area and succeed in computer science and data analytics careers.
With no prior academic or professional experience in computer science or data science required for admission, the programme is intended for proactive individuals who wish to embark on an exciting new career in this high growth field. Equally, it is also for professionals who currently work in computer science and data analytics roles and are looking for an academic qualification to accelerate their career progression.
The online MSc Computer Science with Data Analytics has been designed for a global audience and can be studied from anywhere in the world. The flexible course design means that you can study around your work and family commitments and can continue to earn and progress in your role whilst you study. The course is industry led, benefitting from the department’s collaborative projects with industry partners, such as the ‘Knowledge Transfer Partnership’, with Bentley Motors Ltd.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Data Analytics And Databases
- Visualisation For Data Analytics
- Mathematics For Ai And Data Science
- Design And Programming
- User Interaction Design
- Software Engineering With Group Project
- Web Technologies And Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 103 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of 3 years’ relevant computing, IT or data management experience. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either managerial or professional capacity normally in computing, IT or data related employment which may include development, management or significant responsibility in use of IT or data.
If you earned your undergraduate degree outside the UK, you should check that it is equivalent to a 2:2.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Total MSc fees:£7,440
- Per 15-credit module fee:£620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.