The Computer Science with Artificial Intelligence (Online) from Keele University has been carefully designed to develop the knowledge and skills required to take advantage of the exponential growth of this sector and excel in artificial intelligence careers.
With no prior academic or professional experience in computer science or artificial intelligence required to enrol on the course, it is ideally suited to forward-thinking and progressive individuals who wish to embark on an exciting new career in this high growth field. It also represents an opportunity for professionals who currently work in computer science roles and are looking to either specialise in artificial intelligence or to accelerate their career progression.
The course equips you with in demand skills and prepares you for a wide range of careers with the fast growing list of companies who are investing in harnessing the power of AI to improve their services and products, including: online markets; online music and video delivery; automated operations in factories and warehouses; automated intelligent customer support services.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applications Of Ai And Machine Learning
- Mathematics For Ai And Data Science
- Statistical Data Analytics And Databases
- Design And Programming
- User Interaction Design
- Software Engineering With Group Project
- Web Technologies And Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Artificial Intelligence View 27 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK Master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class Honours degree or an Ordinary degree (without Honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of 3 years’ relevant computing, IT or data management experience. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either managerial or professional capacity normally in computing, IT or data related employment which may include development, management or significant responsibility in use of IT or data.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP per year during 24 months.
National7440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP per year during 24 months.
Per 15-credit module fee:£620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.