Western Philosophy from Huazhong University of Science and Technology other objectives for students are to get a deep insight into the fields studied and engage in frontier research and to have good training on the native language of the fields studied and master at least one foreign language and read original works.
Students at Western Philosophy from Huazhong University of Science and Technology
will gain knowledge in:
- Ancient Greek and Roman Philosophy
- Christian Philosophy
- Modern Western Philosophy
- Contemporary Western Philosophy
- German Classical Philosophy
- Marxism and Social Science Methodology
- Socialism with Chinese Characteristics and Practice Research
- Research on Marxist Philosophy
- Research on Western Philosophy
- Research on Chinese Philosophy
- Research on Hermeneutics
- Selected Readings in Original Works of Hermeneutics
- Seminar on German Classical Philosophy
- Research on Christian Philosophy
- Seminar on Modern Western Philosophy
- Research on Phenomenology
- History of Western Philosophy
- History of Chinese Philosophy
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies History Philosophy & Ethics View 45 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4902 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.