The Physical Chemistry College at Xiamen University has delivered outstanding research outputs that generate significant impact on scientific communities worldwide. Many research works have been published in top peer-reviewed journals, including Science, Nature, Nature Reviews Chemistry, Nature Reviews Materials, Nature Materials, Nature Chemistry, Nature Nanotechnology, Nature Catalysis, Nature Communications, etc.
The members have actively served research societies and some are well recognized as leaders in their fields. One faculty member is the Elected President of the International Electrochemistry Society, two faculty members are Fellows of the International Electrochemistry Society, and five faculty members are selected as Fellows of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- The College places particular emphasis on undergraduate teaching and graduate education.
- Two major national education centers, i.e. the National Demonstration Center of Education for Chemistry Practical and the National Training Base of Future Teachers for Fundamental Research in Science, have been established in the College, provide a wide range of high-class chemistry courses and demonstrations for students.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Physics Chemistry View 77 other Masters in Physics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens generally under the age of 45 (as of 1, 2019)
- a valid regular passport. Applicants should hold a bachelor's degree
- Applicants should present a TOEFL i8T certificate with a score of 80 or atm•e, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or Applicants who have taken all courses in English during their bachelor's degree studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate from the University should furnished. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement.
International6932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6932 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xiamen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.