The College of Chinese Philosophy at Xiamen University consists of 4 departments which are Department of Chinese, History, Philosophy, Anthropology and Ethnology.Besides ,there are 9 research institutes and fifteen research centers in it. The college also has jurisdiction over Anthropological Museum and Lu Xun Memorial Hall of Xiamen University.As to publications, some important academic journals are published by the School, such as Study of China's Social and Economic History, Taoism Research, and so on.
- Cultural Anthropology
- General Archaeology
- The Class of Cultivating Mind of Confucian
- Anthropology of Art
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Archaeology Philosophy & Ethics View 45 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens generally under the age of 45 (as of 1, 2019)
- a valid regular passport. Applicants should hold a bachelor's degree
- Applicants should present a TOEFL i8T certificate with a score of 80 or atm•e, or an IELTS certificate with an overall score of 6.0 or Applicants who have taken all courses in English during their bachelor's degree studies are exempt from this requirement, but a medium-of-instruction certificate from the University should furnished. Native English speakers are exempt from this requirement.
International6932 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6932 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Xiamen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.