At Enterprise Management from Huazhong University of Science and Technology we will be adhering to the sublimation of the sense of responsibility, indomitable perseverance will, the entrepreneurial spirit of unity and cooperation through reform trend and the collection of faculty and students, and be reforming, innovating as well as recreating greater glories.
Students at Enterprise Management from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will:
- be innovative management talents
- have an international perspective and global competitiveness.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 91 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4257 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4257 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 33,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.