Your Programme | General Management (Executive)
Learn how to react to current developments in the working environment in an agile, future-oriented and innovative way in order to make sustainable and successful management decisions.
Thanks to the skill and project-based academic approach, you will strengthen your analytical, leadership and communication skills and deepen your knowledge of current management concepts, methods and techniques. Thus, you will be able to plan, lead and implement challenging projects and will be prepared for challenging management tasks.
The Executive General Management programme from SRH Berlin University of Applied Sciences is aimed at professionals with leadership experience who work in mid-level and senior management positions as well as managers who want to prepare themselves for new career opportunities.
As a graduate of the Executive MBA programme you will have received a hands-on, sound management education that strengthens important soft skills and helps you expand your professional network.
You will be able to choose from the following roles and more:
- CEO, CFO, General Manager
- Head of Department, Country Division Head, Finance Director, Marketing Director, HR Director
- Founder/Managing Director
- Consultant, Project Manager
- Head of Strategic Development, Head of Business Development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Focus Strategy | Strategic Management, Strategic Leadership
- Focus Human | Motivation, Leadership, Organisational Behaviour
- Focus Analysis | Corporate Finance, Managerial and Financial Accounting
- Focus Data & Digital | Big Data, Agile Leadership, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Focus Practice | Internship
Elective | Module from another programme or school
- Focus Marketing | Strategic Marketing, Marketing Research, International Marketing
- Focus Process & Quality | Process and Quality Management, Service Design, Six Sigma
- Focus Team & Collaboration | Social Trust, Ethical Leadership, Game Theory
- Master's Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Executive MBA View 202 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Min. 5 years of professional managerial experience
Proof of English language proficiency
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of your passport/ID
Min. 5 years of professional managerial experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR per semester during 12 months.
- Citizenship | EU/EEA (incl. Western Balkans, Switzerland and Ukraine): EUR 1200 / month
- Citizenship | Non-EU/EEA: EUR 7500 / semester
Living costs for Berlin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.