At Materials Processing Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology students gain ability of academic research and solving engineering problems and the ability of academic research or teaching in material science.
Students at Materials Processing Engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology will gain knowledge in:
- Modern Die Technology
- Precision Plastic Forming Technology
- Liquid and Semisolid Melt Precision Forming Technology
- Advanced Connection and Electronics Packaging Technology
- Equipment of Material Processing and Automation
- Preparation and Forming of New Materials
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory of Matrices
- Numerical Analysis
- The Physics of Materials Processing
- Modern Die Technology
- Preparation and Forming Process of Composite Materials
- Modern Fine blanking Processing and Die Technology
- Theory of Reverse engineering and Application
- Materials Forming Device and Controlling Technology
- Materials and Environment
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 489 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
- GPA: 3/4.
- TOEFL 80 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above, or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST. Or the previous degree was instructed in English.
- Application Form
- Certification of no criminal record(Generally, it is valid for 3 or 6 months)
- Financial Certification/Bank Statement
- Physical Examination Form(only valid for 6 months)
- Personal Statement
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree certificate
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Acceptance Letter from the professor/associate professor of HUST
- Certificate of Good Conduct
International4902 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4902 EUR per year during 36 months.
RMB 38,000 per Year
Living costs for Wuhan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.