Biochemistry studies the chemical composition of living organisms and chemical changes and their mechanisms in life processes. Molecular biology focuses on the structure and function of biological macromolecules and their interactions. It studies the law of life and life processes at the molecular level. Biochemistry and molecular biology are the most active disciplines of life sciences.
Graduation requirements of the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Jiangnan University
According to the regulations of international student training program, international students need complete the required courses and elective courses, and the total course credits are not less than 20 credits. And scientific paper publication is required to obtain the master’s degree. The standard length of study is 2 to 3.5 years.
- basic concepts and methods of mathematics,
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Molecular Sciences Biochemistry View 22 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic & Age Requirements: Applicants need to be holders of bachelor aged no more than 35.
- Language Requirements: A minimum score of 6.5 on IELTS or 79 on TOEFL or evidence showing a bachelor degree obtained from an English-taught undergraduate program is needed for the English-taught programs
International3071 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3071 USD per year during 36 months.
RMB 20.000per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.