- At Veterinary Medicine at Zhejiang University applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the normal study, have a bachelor's degree (Applicant who has not got the degree certificate when applying shall provide the pre-graduation certificate first, then provide the academic degree certificates no later than registration) and be under the age of 35 (Age limit is flexible for healthy applicants with certain work experience and high academic ability).
- The Veterinary Medicine programme is offered at the Zhejiang University.
- This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
Programme StructureCourses include:
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Zhejiang University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Form
- Photocopies of language proficiency certificates
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements. (If any)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide GRE,NTS-GAT test score.
- Form for Provisional Acceptance of International Student by ZJU Supervisor
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study
- Highest degree certificates
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
International5198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5198 USD per year during 36 months.
- RMB 36,800 per Year
Living costs for Hangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.