Many of its aspects are already in the lead in similar colleges across the country. The college has three departments ( materials science and engineering, applied chemistry, nuclear science and engineering), and 5 research centers( Composite Materials Research Institute, Institute of Nanomaterials, Plasma Surface Engineering Institute, Institute of Medical Physics and Engineering, Institute of Advanced Materials and Molding Technology).<br /> The college has 110 faculty members, including 96 full-time teachers (including experimental technicians), a Chinese Academy of Sciences, and 38 professors. It aims to train talents in material, chemical and nuclear science and engineering fields and pays attention to the training of students' comprehensive quality and innovative ability.
The Material Processing Engineering program is offered at Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced processing and forming of special materials
- Material processing process control and automation
- Surface and interface engineering
- Materials Processing and Environment
- Welding and its digital technology
- New method of composite material forming
- Composite forming automation and equipment
- Rapid prototyping technology
- Material plastic forming technology
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 80 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be in good health and under the age of 35 (for master applicants)
- Graduated with minimum 75% of CGPA
- Students who are currently pursuing their final year could also apply as long as they can obtain their degree before enrolling at the university.
- Applicants should have good academic performance and strong capacity in scientific research.
- Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
International5160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5160 USD per year during 30 months.
- 33,600 - RMB
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.