Master of Business Administration at Beijing Normal University endeavors to develop the new type of China Think Tank in Social Governance. In 2017, it was approved as the building and cultivation unit of top-level think tank, ranking 10th on social China Think Tank Influence Evaluation and Rankings and 4th among Chinese mainland in QS World Sociology Rankings.
The Master of Business Administration has formed a concentric management system of “full-time teams”, “part-time professors” and “advisory committees” headed by Dean Wei Liqun, the former director of the State Council Research Office. Li Peilin, a well-known sociologist and former Vice-President of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, was employed as the premier specialist, and more than 50 full-time faculty members also work in CASM.
- The Master of Business Administration is a think tank integrating four functions of “governance advising, research, education and cooperation”.
- The policy-making consultation provided by CASM/SS has exerted obvious effect and wide social influence. By June 2019, more than 160 research results had been commented on or adopted by authorities of various levels of Party and Government.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 43 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Beijing Normal University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should tk in good health and Chinese habits and customs and be willing to abide by Chinese Law & Regulations as well as the Rules & Regulations.
- Applicants should tk non-Chinese citizens holding a foreign passport and under 50 years old (Date of Birth is August 31, 1971).
- Applicants for Master's Degrees should have a degree equivalent (or atK)ve) to a Bachelor's degree from a Chinese university.
- Language proficiency requirements for English-taught programs:
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries should submit proof of English language proficiency. Please refer to the specific English proficiency requirements of each major taught in English
International4146 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8292 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.