China's Practice in Crisis and Public Management from Nanjing University meets the actual needs of governments and NGOs in the context of world risk society, provides academic training and practices in crisis and public administration, and cultivates high-level, multi-disciplinary and multi-talented individuals with an international vision, specialized knowledge and operating skills.
Students at China's Practice in Crisis and Public Management from Nanjing University will be equipped with:
- professional knowledge,
- research skills,
- interdisciplinary competence in responding to challenges in today’s global risk society.
- China’s Politics and Society
- China’s Public Policy Analysis
- China’s Crisis Management
- Empirical Research Method & Writing
- Geographic Information Systems & Technologies
- Understanding Risk Culture
- Crisis Communication
- Cutting-Edge Lecture Series on China’s Crisis Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Public Policy View 95 other Masters in Management Studies in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree or above.
- Applicants whose native language is not English should submit TOEFL or IELTS scores (minimal requirement: TOEFL 85; IELTS 6.0).
- Applicants should be willing to learn Chinese and reach Level 3 of Chinese Language Proficiency Scales For Speakers of Other Language(Elementary Chinese) before graduation.
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
RMB 35,000 per academic year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.