At Electronic Science and Engineering from Southeast University graduates will have the knowledge and skills to engage in scientific research or ,technological development. Students will develop deep theoretical and practical knowledge in specific areas so that they will have the intellectual and conceptual foundation to play leading roles in the Electronic Science&Technology industry.
Students at Electronic Science and Engineering from Southeast University will gain knowledge in:
- Physical Electronics (National key discipline);
- Microelectronics & Solid State Electronics (National key discipline);
- Circuits and Systems (National key discipline).
- Display Science and Technology
- Optoelectronic Engineering and Photo-communication Technology
- Optical Communication/Sensing and Networking Technology
- Embedded System
- Integrated Circuit and System Design
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical System(MEMS/NEMS)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 406 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic Background and age limit: Applicants for a master's degree must have acquired their bachelor degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL 80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program.
- Application Form
- Provide certificate of no criminal conviction 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words
- Provide physical examination record of foreigners 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- 7. Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
- Certificate of Highest Degree
International4257 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4257 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 33,000 per Year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.