Electronical and Communication Engineering from Southeast University includes two first-level disciplines: Electronic Science and Technology, and Information and Communication Engineering, which cover seven second-level disciplines, including communication and information systems, signal and information processing, cyber security, electromagnetic field, circuits and systems, microelectronics and solid-state electronics, and physical electronics. The related engineering technologies include integrated circuit design and manufacture, communications and networks, electronic system design and manufacture, microwave and millimeter wave technologies and antenna, digital signal processing, and etc.
Students at Electronical and Communication Engineering from Southeast University will:
- Meet the needs of national construction and progress in science and technologies in the future,
- Achieve personal developments in moral and intelligences, and mastering basic theoretical and professional knowledge
- Understand current situation of the related technologies and their development trends, and obtaining problem-solving abilities for advanced technologies
- Be capable for real-world project research and design, and technology innovations, and possessing international awareness and leadership in high-level engineering and technical projects
- Circuits and Systems
- Electromagnetic Fields Microwave Technologies
- Communications and Information Systems
- Signal and Information Processing
- Network Securities
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 27 other Masters in Communications Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Southeast University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic Background and age limit: Applicants for a master's degree must have acquired their bachelor degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL 80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program.
- Application Form
- Provide certificate of no criminal conviction 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words
- Provide physical examination record of foreigners 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- Acceptance letter from professors
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
- Certificate of Highest Degree
International3313 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3313 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 33,000 per Year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.