Architecture from Southeast University embrace a wide range of knowledge including sociology, economy, science, and culture, and also concern about the complex interrelationship and transition on dimensions of time and space.
Students will play a leading role in the research field of urban environment and architectural design. In addition, a batch of young and senior scholars who have proven remarkable achievements in research areas including urban design, architectural design, holistic design on urban architecture, architectural history and theory, architectural heritage conservation, sustainable urbanism and green architecture, architectural industrialization, and architectural algorithm & application, exert great impact on these professional areas both nationally and internationally.
- Architectural Design
- Advanced Theory of Architectural Design
- Advanced Series of Famous Architects
- Advanced Asian Architectural History
- Advanced Building Environment and Its Control
- Dialectics of Nature and Scientific Socialism
- Investigation of Ancient Chinese Buildings
- Advanced Urban and Architectural Heritage Conservation Theory
- Advance of Architecture and Systems Ecology
- Advanced Urban Design
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Urban Planning View 33 other Masters in Design in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Academic Background and age limit: Applicants for a master's degree must have acquired their bachelor degrees, and should not be older than 35.
- If English is not the native language or official language, you are required to provide TOEFL 80/IELTS 6.0 for English-taught program.
- Application Form
- Provide certificate of no criminal conviction 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- Two recommendation letters
- Research Proposal no less than 800 words
- Provide physical examination record of foreigners 6 months earlier before you come to China.
- Acceptance letter from professors
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of Good Conduct
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Official Transcript of Academic Records
- Certificate of Highest Degree
International5101 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5101 USD per year during 36 months.
35000 RMB per Year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.