Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) at University of Derby equips you for the challenge. You’ll gain the practical, theoretical and interpersonal skills to help people with disabilities, illnesses and long-term conditions to overcome the obstacles that prevent them from reaching their full potential.
On successful completion, you’ll be well placed within the employment market as a self-directed, reflective, proactive and initiative driven practitioner, capable of influencing the development of others and the profession.
When you’ve completed this fast-paced two-year professional Masters course, you’ll be able to apply for exciting and diverse career opportunities within occupational therapy in this country or abroad.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Underpinning Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Performance and Impact of Pathologies
- Research for Practice
- Therapeutic and Intentional Use of Self
- The Occupational Therapy Process
- Practice Based Learning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology View 814 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You will need a 2:1 Honours degree qualification or above (in a subject other than a pre-registration Occupational therapy qualification), gained preferably in the last 5 years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 24 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Derby
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.