The program from Food Science and Engineering at South China University of Technology aims to cultivate quality specialists who are well-developed morally, intellectually, and physically.
Students are required to have good characters and fine scholarship, rigorous learning spirits, and team spirit; be equipped with solid theoretical foundation, specialized knowledge, and experimental skills in Food Science; be well informed with the technological developing trends of this discipline; have strong abilities to undertake independent scientific research, design, and teaching assignment.
- Food Process Engineering
- Food Micro & Macro components
- Advanced Food Microbiology
- Food Innovation
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Advanced Food Packaging
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMicrobiology General Engineering & Technology Food Sciences View 21 other Masters in Microbiology in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport Copy (Valid duration covers your study period at SCUT)
- English Test Result (TOEFL/ IELTS or any other English Proficiency Certificate, For English Medium Programs only)
- Bachelor Diploma and Transcripts
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statement/ Study Plan/ Research Proposal
- Pre-acceptance Letter
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
International4725 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 32,000 per Year
Living costs for Guangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.