Students from the Information and Communication Engineering at South China University of Technology will embark on a broad choice of core subjects in multimedia technologies, telecommunications and electronic engineering that enable them to meet new challenges and tap new opportunities in relevant fields.
Students can also acquire the latest technical know-how by registering for specialized subjects in a chosen area that focuses on the cutting edge issues facing the engineering profession today. Students who have managerial responsibilities can take electives on business or management according to their interest and career needs.
- Principles of Modern Communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded System Design
- Multi-antenna Signal Processing and MIMO Communications
- Information Hiding and Digital Investigation
- Computer Vision and Application
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Machine Learning Communications Engineering View 7 other Masters in Machine Learning in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Passport Copy (Valid duration covers your study period at SCUT)
- English Test Result (TOEFL/ IELTS or any other English Proficiency Certificate, For English Medium Programs only)
- Bachelor Diploma and Transcripts
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Personal Statement/ Study Plan/ Research Proposal
- Pre-acceptance Letter
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
International4725 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4725 USD per year during 24 months.
- RMB 32,000 per Year
Living costs for Guangzhou
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.