International MBA from Tongji University uses the latest international-level textbooks and cases to teach in English. Professors from well-known business schools at home and abroad and entrepreneurs with practical experience in enterprises serve as lecturers.
Students at International MBA from Tongji University will:
- get a high percentage of opportunities for international exchange and study tours.
- increase their international management experience
- cultivate their international thinking and ability to solve practical problems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Business
- Business Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 81 other Masters in International Business in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 3 years or more of work experience after graduating from a university;
- 5 years or more of work experience after graduating from a college;
- Non-Chinese citizen in good health both mentally and physically.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree.
- 95 and above for TOEFL; or 6.5 and above for IELTS; or other certificates which can prove that English is your native language or the working language;
International13416 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13416 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
RMB 104,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.