Transportation Engineering (Railway) from Tongji University will benefit from the faculty and excellent resources of Tongji University (China), Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (ENPC, France; the first engineering school in France and one of the top grande école), University of Illinois Champaign (UIUC, USA; one of the top engineering universities in USA) and University of Huddersfield (UK).
Students at Transportation Engineering (Railway) from Tongji University will be able to understand and recognize:
- the transportation sector
- the future development trend of related subjects for the transportation industry, especially in railway and urban rail transit industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Structural Dynamics or Elastic and Plastic Mechanics;
- Professional English;
- Railway Vehicle Engineering;
- Transportation Information Engineering;
- Project management and Systems Engineering;
- Security, Exploitation and Crisis Management;
- Transport Economics and Requirements-based Analysis;
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Transportation Engineering View 37 other Masters in Transportation Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 80 or above for TOEFL; or 6.0 or above for IELTS; or other certificates which can prove that English is your native language or the working language; or the English level certificates from related institutions;
- College educational background or equivalent;
- College graduation certificate and academic transcript; Documents in languages (other than Chinese or English) must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English
- A letter of motivation (reasons for applying for this program, no less than 800 words );
- Recommendation letters by two associate professors or professionals of associate professor level.
International5160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5160 EUR per year and a duration of 30 months.
RMB 40,000 per Year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.