This pioneering International Sport Management (Online Part-time) programme offered by UCFB x GIS has been developed as a transformational journey suited for graduates of all disciplines, as well as for current professionals working within various sectors of the sport industry, for example in management, marketing or operations.
This programme is ideal for those who already work, or aspire to work, in senior positions within the sports industry, and offers the flexibility to allow participants to gain a Masters degree qualification around their busy lifestyle.
By having the opportunity to learn from the comfort of their own home, programme participants will be able to gain a further qualification to enhance their career prospects in a format that offers flexible hours and the chance to dictate their own work-life balance to fit around other commitments.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the football industry, spanning financial and accounting roles or operational roles within football, including the ability to rise to senior managerial roles due to the management aspect of the degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Sustainable Sports Operations
- Managing Global Strategy
- Global Sports Marketing and Digital Communications
- Global Sports Leadership
- Applied Professional Project
- Contemporary Issues in Sport (Option)
- Sports Law and Governance (Option)
- Entrepreneurship in Sport (Option)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 257 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You will already hold a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree. Applicants who hold a sport-related degree classification of 2:2 or below or, a non-sport related degree, or significant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate sports management experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.