Global Management (Corporate Management) from Tongji University curriculum is better customized based on students’ needs including Doing Business in China Module, which are consistent to the latest Chinese and global business practices. Personal development plan could be made by choosing areas of interests in elective courses to sharpen research or career focus.
Students at Global Management (Corporate Management) from Tongji University will:
- study in a multi-cultural community with befriend students from different nations and diverse culture, including Chinese local students.
- be prepared for their future employment
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Banking and Financial Markets
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Digital Innovation in China
- Business Negotiation in China
- Managerial Economics in China
- Business Law in China
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Business Law View 10 other Masters in Business Law in China
- Above 18 years old, non-Chinese citizen.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Healthy both physically and mentally.
- IELTS: 6.0; or TOEFL: 550(PBT), 80 (iBT).
- Applicants with GMAT (Program code KXQ-WQ-60) will be preferred.
- Native English speaker or the applicants with bachelor degrees in native English nations can be waived from English requirement. GMAT or GRE is optional.
- the applicants must hold valid passport or other relevant intemational recognized documents for at least 4 years;
International10191 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10191 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 79,000 per year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.