The Football Business (Online Part-time) programme at UCFB x GIS provides opportunities to engage in different aspects of football business including areas such as governance and regulation, consumer engagement, operational management and business development. From TV deals to player transfers, football is now a global, multi-billion-pound industry that is in need of more industry specific qualified individuals.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the football industry, spanning financial and accounting roles or operational roles within football, including the ability to rise to senior managerial roles due to the management aspect of the degree.
- Football Fan Engagement
- Football Operations Management
- Football Finance
- Global Sports Leadership
- Applied Professional Project
- Global Sports Consulting and Analysis (Option)
- Sport Law and Governance (Option)
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Sports Management View 353 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- You will already hold a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification in a sport-related degree. Applicants who hold a sport-related degree classification of 2:2 or below or, a non-sport related degree, or significant professional experience will be considered on a case by case basis and may be required to submit a portfolio of evidence to demonstrate sports management experience.
International10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.