After graduation, graduate will be able to work in China in various areas such as multinational corporations, financial institutions, government agencies, or academic organizations.
All Chinese Economy courses at Renmin University of China offered in this program are taught in English by qualified faculty approved by the graduate college at RUC. Faculty members have a diverse background and most of them have been trained at some of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world and have impressive lists of publications and academic achievements.
Each student in the program conducts research in his/her area of particular interest under the guidance of a RUC faculty member.
- Contemporary Chinese Politics
- Language Studies
- Required Core Courses
- Mathematical Economics
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Applied Microeconomics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Area & Cultural Studies Environmental Economics & Policy View 83 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good natured individuals who have the necessary degrees and language capabilities. In principle the applicant must not be more than 35 years old of age, and must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited Chinese university.
- The total score of IELTS must be 6.0 or above, and TOEFL score must be 90 or above. No other English proficiency certificate is accepted. Applicants who have obtained an English teaching degree and native English-speaking applicants (including Chinese born in foreign countries) are not required to submit proof of language proficiency.
International9213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9213 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.