Contemporary Chinese Studies at Renmin University of China draws students from all over the world, fostering a unique multidisciplinary and multinational environment in which diverse backgrounds and experiences enhance rigorous academic study.
The two-year master\'s program provides a comprehensive introduction to the economy, politics, law, society, and foreign policy of contemporary China.In the second year, the program supports students as they conduct independent research on a topic of their choosing. Upon completion of the program, graduates will earn a Master of Law degree, as recognized by the Ministry of Education of the People\'s Republic of China.
CCSP resides within the School of International Studies at Renmin University (Renda), China\'s premier institution of higher learning in the humanities and social sciences. Renda\'s tradition ofresearch and teaching excellence provides an unmatched foundation for educating top foreign students in the fundamentals of Chinese politics, society, and foreign relations. The university\'s vibrant academic community enriches students\' experiences well beyond the classroom.
- Contemporary Chinese Foreign Policy
- Contemporary Chinese Society
- China’s Grand Strategy – Series Lectures
- Research Methods for Social Sciences
- Methodologies in China Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 59 other Masters in Languages in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CCSP has no academic prerequisites other than that all matriculating students must already hold a bachelor\'s degree from an accredited college or university. Although a background in the humanities or social sciences is useful, CCSP welcomes applicants from all disciplines.
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.