The The School of Economic Development at Renmin University of China (RUC) was established in the year of 1998, which combined the department of economics, the department of international economics and the institute for economic research as a whole.
- After the University was renamed as RUC, the department was restructured in 1956, with the addition of world economics section in the next year. Professor Song Tao held the post of the head of the Department and then the honorary head.
- Professor Wu Dakun led the world Economics section. Currently, Professor Yang Ruilong has been serving as the dean for the school of economics.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEconomics Sustainable Development Environmental Economics & Policy View 78 other Masters in Economics in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Foreign citizens who do not hold Chinese passports must demonstrate to be good natured individuals who have the necessary degrees and language capabilities. In principle the applicant must not be more than 35 years old of age, and must hold a degree that is equivalent to a bachelor's degree from an accredited Chinese university.
- The total score of IELTS must be 6.0 or above, and TOEFL score must be 90 or above. No other English proficiency certificate is accepted. Applicants who have obtained an English teaching degree and native English-speaking applicants (including Chinese born in foreign countries) are not required to submit proof of language proficiency.
International9220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9220 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.