The Control Engineering program from the Southwest Jiaotong University.
The school of Information Science & Technology (SIST) at Southwest Jiaotong University (SWJTU) has a history that was originated in 1960s, with the aim of meeting the trend of the times and the strategic demand of our country.
At that time, SWJTU established three disciplines, i.e. computing technology, automation, and radio technology, becoming one of the earliest institutions in China which had electronics and information disciplines.
In 1981, the discipline Computer and Its Applications was authorized as one of the first disciplines in China being able to award master degree, when there was only two in Sichuan Province.
- Stochastic Process and Time Sequence Analysis
- Modern Digital Signal Processing
- Combinatorial Mathematics and Graph Theory
- Virtual Reality Techniques
- Theory of Reliability
- Railway Communication Systems
- Modern Railway Signaling System
- Fault-Tolerant Technology of Computer
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEngineering Management General Engineering & Technology View 36 other Masters in Engineering Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Over 16 years old (including) and under 35 years old
- Healthy and non-Chinese citizen
International3648 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3648 EUR per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.