Why study MSc Transdisciplinary Practice at Middlesex University?
This Transdisciplinary Practice MSc course at the Middlesex University will help develop you as a hybrid practitioner who will be capable of framing issues across organisational and disciplinary boundaries to create innovative solutions to challenging problems.
During this course, you will produce a critical self-narrative that analyses your professional experience and achievements. You will develop your distinctive practice through critical reflection and inquiry. You'll learn how to adopt different perspectives to frame complex issues and be equipped to make a purposeful and practical difference in your organisation or community of practice. You'll also have the opportunity to undertake a project that will have a direct impact on your field of practice.
The flexible approach of this course has been designed to fit around busy work and personal commitments.
- Develop as a practitioner and enhance the clarity and effectiveness of your practice
- Gain greater confidence in your own authority and agency in the workplace
- Explore perspectives beyond established ways of seeing and working that can transform your practice
- Thrive in complex and uncertain environments
- Design and deliver a project that will have impact in your organisation or community
This programme will help you with advancement and/or promotion prospects in your field. It will also help you to take on additional responsibility in your current role.
- The Curious Practitioner
- Critical Review of Professional Achievement
- Transdisciplinary Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Law View 150 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All applicants are expected to have:
- significant experience (at least 5 years) within a work environment, paid or unpaid.
- be currently in work and able to evidence a level of autonomy and advocacy within their work.
- Previous experience of higher education is not a prerequisite for entry but a first degree in a relevant subject area or equivalent, a relevant postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject area, or full membership of a professional body are also routes onto the programme.
International3800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7600 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- EU: £7,600 per full programme
- Part-time per taught credit: £51
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.