Over the last 5 years, the department of chemistry undertook 13 National Natural Science Funds as well as 8 provincial and ministerial projects, published nearly 200 research papers with high impact, and strengthen the combination of school and enterprise and transformation of scientific research results. In particular, the intellectual property rights and technology transfer of a new antitumor drug, PYM, of Professor Lu Tao's project reached 50 million RMB.
The Chemistry program is offered by China Pharmaceutical University.
- There are 36 fellows, including 3 professors and 14 associate professors. Fellows with doctorates accounted for more than 70%, and there are 14 fellows with the experience of studying abroad.
- There are 4 doctral supervisors, 10 master’s supervisors in the department of organic chemistry, which has a team composed of many renowned scholars, including Distinguished Teacher in Jiangsu Province (1), Guo-Bang Excellence Scholarship Winner (1), Jiangsu “Qing Lan Project” teacher (3), Jiangsu “Six-High Peaked Talent” (1).
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 108 other Masters in Chemistry in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at China Pharmaceutical University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent academic background.
- Healthy and under the age of 35.
- Minimum English language requirement(IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above).
- Competitive academic and research background.
International4132 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4132 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,000 per year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.