The Institute of Pharmaceutical Science
IPS contains 6 functional parts, including the State Key Laboratory of Natural Medicines, as well as 5 research centers (New Drug Research Center, Jiangsu Key Laboratory of Anti-Metabolic Diseases Drugs, Jiangsu Key laboratory of Pharmacokinetics, New Drug Screening Center, New Drug Safety Evaluation Research Center and Analysis & Test Center). To concatenate all stages in drug development, IPS implements top-level design, centralized planning and unified management towards the above laboratories. We try to improve the efficiency in pharmaceutical research and ultimately accomplish the success of the development of new drug.
Join the Medicinal Chemistry of Natural Products program at China Pharmaceutical University.
There are totally 93 faculty members in IPS, including 2 academicians, 4 chair professors of Yanstse River Scholars Programme, 3 winners of the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholar, 2 winners of the Jiangsu Province Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholar, 12 members of Program of New Century Excellent Talents in University, 20 senior teachers, 28 vice senior teachers, 18 junior teachers, 17 doctoral supervisors and 31 master student supervisors.
To date, IPS has launched 90 national major new drug creation specials and other national grants. Up to now, we have obtained 7 new drug certificates and production approvals, with more than 133 patents and over 550 SCI papers published.
IPS will strive to serve as the center of scientific research in China Pharmaceutical University and ‘special zone of talents’. We welcome all talents and research teams from domestic or abroad, to introduce international co-operation in our platform, while developing professional and academic advantages.
- We promote the close connection between innovative technology and industrial incubation for accelerating the integration, industrialization and internationalization of scientific and technological achievements in new drug research.
- We extensively and strategically cooperate with several companies, such as Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Nanjing University, Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co. Ltd, China Shijiazhuang Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co. Ltd., Lianyungang Kangyuan Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group, Yunnan Baiyao Group, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group, C&O Pharmaceutical Technology (holding) Limited, Virginia Commonwealth University.
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Human Medicine Complementary & Alternative Medicine View 168 other Masters in Human Medicine in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent academic background.
- Healthy and under the age of 35.
- Minimum English language requirement(IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above).
- Competitive academic and research background.
International4132 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4132 EUR per year during 36 months.
- RMB 32,000 per year
Living costs for Nanjing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.