The Electronics Science and Technology program is offered by the Beijing Institute of Technology.
- BIT is the best engineering university;
- BIT is very international;
- BIT has the top level education.
- Statistical Signal Processing
- Advanced Digital Communications
- Signal detection and estimation theory
- Microwave and Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuits Design and Technology
- Mobile Communications
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Technology Management View 22 other Masters in Technology Management in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS(English native speakers are exempted).
- MBA applicants should have at least 1 year of related working or internship experience.
International6602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13205 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
72 000 RMB in total
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.