Based on the main subjects of mechanics, mathematics and space engineering, this program aims to cultivate students in mastering the basic knowledge and skills of dynamics and control, engineering and structural design, simulation and testing of engineering calculations, biomedicine, and related areas.
Graduates of this Aeronautics, Space Science and Technology program from Beijing Institute of Technology will mainly be employed in mechanics-related areas to conduct scientific research or design development, or for teaching and management jobs.
The core courses include Mathematical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Engineering Drawing, Mechanical Design, Theoretical Mechanics, Material Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Mechanics of Elasticity, Fluid Mechanics, Aerodynamics, Computational Mechanics, Experimental Stress Analysis, Plastic Mechanics, Vibration Theory, Vibration Test Technology, Engineering Materials, Smart Materials and Systems, Nanomaterials and Technology, Biological Mechanics, An Overview of Aerospace Engineering, Spacecraft Dynamics, and Spacecraft Structure and Design.
- BIT is the best engineering university;
- BIT is very international;
- BIT has the top level
- Advanced Computational Fluid Dynamic#
- Continuum Mechanics
- Structural Dynamics; Fundamentals of Aerospace Propulsion
- Orbital Mechanics Guidance and control theory for flight vehicle
- Automated Rendezvous and Cocking of Spacecraft
- Reactive Flow in Jet Propulsion
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 12 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS(English native speakers are exempted).
- MBA applicants should have at least 1 year of related working or internship experience.
International6602 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13205 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
72 000 RMB in total
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.