The Computer Science and Technology students at Beijing Institute of Technology are provided a deep understanding of both fundamentals and important current issues in computer science and computer engineering so that they may either obtain productive employment or pursue advanced degrees.
- Study in one of the best engineering universities in China.
- This offers a variety of flexible courses in fields of softw.'are theory and engineering, high-performance embedded computing etc.
- This holds characteristics of strong thayetical and practical pro#rties, high speed development and wide application.
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Computer Vision
- Content Management and Technology of Digital Library
- Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Web Mining Web
- Network information security
- Machine Learning and Knowledge Discovery
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Theory of Computation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 67 other Masters in Computer Sciences in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree.
- Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS(English native speakers are exempted).
- MBA applicants should have at least 1 year of related working or internship experience.
International5058 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5058 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.