Key facts about the Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering(School of Naval Architecture, Ocean and Civil Engineering) programme at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University:
This year's classes might be taught online due to COVID-19.
- Prior study in the medium of English: If you have successfully completed an assessable Senior Secondary qualification or a post-secondary/tertiary study at a recognized university from an English-speaking country you do not have to prove proficiency in English provided the qualification was:
Taught and examined in English
Completed no more than two years prior to the commencement of the program at SJTU.
The statement or certificate must be on official headed paper, and must be the original document. * English-speaking countries recognized by SJTU international graduate programs include: American Samoa, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Canada, Fiji, Gibraltar, Ghana, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, The Gambia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States of America, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- For more information please visit the program's website.
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesArchitecture General Engineering & Technology View 34 other Masters in Architecture in China
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Shanghai Jiao Tong University and/or in China, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Non-Chinese citizen.
- Good health both physically and mentally.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Bachelor's degree for master program applicants.
International3906 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3906 EUR per year during 30 months.
- RMB 28,900 per Year
Living costs for Shanghai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.