The Basic Medical Sciences program is offered at Wenzhou Medical University.
WMU takes to heart the needs of the people and society, and stays committed to the mission of educating healthcare professionals of excellence, those that operate with confidence and vision, and strive to achieve and innovate.
- Precision Medicine;
- Radiation Oncology;
- Radiation Oncology and Cancer Related Biological Research
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants shall submit the application documents online
- The applicants must fill in and provide two sets of the following documents truly, correctly and completely (all in duplicate):
- Application Form for International Postgraduate Students(Attachment 1) (filled in Chinese or in English). Do not fill in the form with a pen, except for the signature.
- Notarized copy of highest academic degree certificate or graduation diploma and transcription. Graduating students should provide pre-graduation certificate issued by the authorities of the school, and provide the copy of graduation diploma before registration.
- Photocopy of the applicant's passport.
- Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
International6434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6434 USD per year
National6434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6434 USD per year
CNY 42,000 /year;
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.