International Public Administration from Peking University aims to nurture graduates who have international perspective, are familiar with China, and who possess foresight, introspection and innovation. In this program, students will master professional knowledge in the fields of public administration and public policy through advanced analytical methods and technology.
With our program, students will be equipped with the ability to analyze and solve public sector problems in complex environments, and be well-positioned for high-level, inter-disciplinary leadership positions in the public sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public administration
- Public policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration International Business View 26 other Masters in Public Administration in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, or any other identification certificate sufficient to verify his/her nationality;
- Applicants for the master’s program must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- GRE(1300) or above,
- All applicants shall be in good physical condition and carry no infectious diseases which may have a serious impact on public health, or which fall under any of the health situations prohibited by China’s Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International10320 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10320 EUR per year during 24 months.
RMB 80,000 per Year
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.