- Understanding China: the distinctive curriculum of the International Public Administration program from Peking University covers Chinese state governance, Chinese government administrative reform, China's diplomacy, Chinese economic development, Chinese social governance and innovation, Chinese culture and history.
- Specialized teaching modules: Apart from core courses, you can choose one of the 4 concentrations to develop a deeper understanding of a specific area. The 4 concentrations are state governance, global governance, public administration and public policy.
- Deep field practice: Apply your learning through field practices. The insightful field practices will take place in different parts of China, and will let you learn the Chinese development and reform in person.
- Internationalized and cross-sector faculty: IMPA faculty consists of domestic scholars and international scholars, as well as political elites, business leaders, government officials at different levels, and leaders of international organizations and nonprofit organizations. They are experts in public administration, economics, political science, sociology, management and other disciplines, who teach and share their latest research results and practical experiences in class.
- Public Administration
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public Economics
- Strategy and Management of Public and Non-profit Organization
- State Governance Model and Chinese Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration International Business View 68 other Masters in International Business in China
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport, or any other identification certificate sufficient to verify his/her nationality;
- Applicants for the master’s program must have attained a Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- GRE(1300) or above,
- All applicants shall be in good physical condition and carry no infectious diseases which may have a serious impact on public health, or which fall under any of the health situations prohibited by China’s Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Laws and Regulations.
- Application Form
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Passport photo
- Undergraduate school transcript
- Bachelor's degree diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of article or papers published
- Letter of guarantee
- the certified paper documents
International3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
National3944 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3944 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Beijing
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.